Archive for June, 2011
Sunglasses– their colorful lenses, mod shapes, and embellished frames are popping up everywhere from the catwalk to the boardwalk. To keep you stylish this summer, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite shades so you can wear the latest fashion all season long.
• See the world through rose-colored lenses in TopShop’s Keyhole Sunglass. Perfect for overcast days, (yes, there are still UV rays), these sunnies are sure to bring a pop of color to your ensemble and lift your spirits.
• Love Victoria Beckham’s glam style? Now you can channel your own posh-ness in her line of shades. These unique frames feature curved temples for a truly unique yet ultimately refined look.
• Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow embellishes the classic wayfarer style with zipper teeth accents that make these dark shades anything but ordinary. We are loving this punk take on a classic silhouette.
• Go retro in Lennon-esque circular frames, perfect for this season’s 70’s revival. We love the tortoise-rimmed “Martine” from American Apparel. This vintage style looks groovy with woodblock wedges like our “Wess” platform.
• Add some bling with House of Harlow’s 1960 Sasha Sunglass that features removable chain tassels. Two accessories in one, fashionista Nicole Richie designed these chic shades to give the illusion of earrings while keeping your eyes safe from the sun.